Pricing and Services
You have only one chance to make a good first impression; having a home photographed by a professional is an investment that will ensure your listing stands out from the competition.
Photography sessions include unlimited still photos of the home, with a minimum of 25 images. Cost is based on the list price and square footage of the property as follows:
- Up to $1M: Between $125-$200 per session
- $1M+: Priced individually based on the size, number of rooms, etc.
- Community images: $35 - $50
- Virtual Tours hosted via TourBuzz: $35
- A small mileage fee is charged for properties over 50 miles round-trip
- Light post-processing to ensure accurate color, lighting, and architectural details
- High-resolution, as well as 72dpi web-optimized image files licensed to the agent for the duration of the listing
- All images available for downloading on a client-accessible website
- Entire photo gallery remains on-line at www.jwallrealestatephotography.com so potential buyers can be given access to view the complete gallery of high-definition images
- Instructions provided for the homeowner on preparing the home for the shoot
- Payment is due by cash or check at the time of the shoot
- Travel fees will be identified prior to the photo shoot